In the last 25 years Thames Chase Community Forest has planted over 2 million trees and provided 48 varied sites improving the distinctive historic landscape both for people and for wildlife. Much of this has been achieved with the support of local people through volunteering and in the past 5 years, it has been lead by the Thames Chase Trust almost entirely through dedicated volunteers.
Now with new and exciting challenges ahead, we need to expand our volunteer teams. The Forest and the Forest Centre have fresh opportunities for those who are looking to make a difference to our environment and enjoy the rewards of using skills in fresh ways.
Would you like to help make a difference to our environment and the rich variety of landscapes available to all who live in local communities ? We do need your help.
Opportunities include –
- Conservation work throughout the Forest
- Developing and managing a busy visitor centre and grounds
- Producing a wide range of events
- Promoting the work of the Forest and the Thames Chase Plan
- Supporting a range of projects
Volunteering brings many rewards -
- meeting others with similar interests by working as a team in a friendly environment
- utilizing your unique skills on worthwhile projects
- working for the benefit of the local community
- working indoors or outdoors
- helping to create a safe, attractive and welcoming environment for others
- leaving a legacy for the future
- increasing your life experiences
For more information contact the Visitor Centre on 01708 642970 or email email@example.com
Staff wanted for weekends and holidays.
For more information call:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Click below to submit your content.