This formal urban park provides sports pitches and play equipmentsuch as football pitches, outdoor bowling, tennis courts, a wheel park and a BMX track (currently closed). It also offers space for informal recreation such as walking, jogging and children’s playground. It also acts as a gateway to the more informal countryside of the Beam Valley Country Park.
7:30am till dusk
Features of the Park include:
- Site Area: 13.3 hectares
- Site Type: Park
- Site Users: Pedestrians
- Path Length: 1.8km
- Play Area
- Car Park: Yes - situated at the entrance on Siviter Way.
- Accessibility: The whole park is accessible to wheelchairs.
- Nearest Train Station: Dagenham Heathway and Dagenham East.
- Nearest Bus stop: Access the park from Ballards Road
- Bus Number: 145 service or from the Heathway using services 173, 174 and 175.
- Site Management Organisation: London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Phone: 0208 215 3000
- Email: email@example.com
Do you have anything to add to this page? Click below to submit your content.