Kennington Park was created in the 1990’s from a former clay pit by the operator of the adjacent landfill site. It is a delightful small park well used by local people from Aveley.
A woodland waterworld surrounding a reclaimed gravel pit lake. Well marked path around the lake makes a charming walk, perfect for pushing a buggy or a wheelchair. Sensitive planting with wetland tree species and a haven for anglers.
Dawn till Dusk
Features of the park include:
- Car Park: Dawn till Dusk
- Site Area: 11.51 ha (28.44 acres)
- Path Length: 2.6km (2.2km – Cycling, 0.4km – Horse Riding)
- Path Conditions: Fully Accessible – 0.4km, Accessible – 1.8km, Unsurfaced – 0.4km
- Nearest Train/Tube: Upminster – 8km
- Nearest Bus Stop: 0.5km
- Bus Number: Arriva 373
- Site Management Organisation: FCC Environment
- Website: www.fccenvironment.co.uk
- Andrew Mackinnon contact details:
- Phone: 07718 667249
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have anything to add to this page? Click below to submit your content.