These two ancient woodlands are managed as part of Belhus Woods Country Park. Access is restricted to pedestrians to minimise impacts on the fragile woodlands.
Dawn till Dusk
Features of the park include:
- Car Park: Dawn till Dusk
- Path Length: 4km
- Path Conditions: Unsurfaced – 4km
- Information Leaflet: As part of Belhus Woods Country Park Leaflet
- Nearest Train/Tube: Upminster – 5km
- Nearest Bus Stop: 100m
- Bus Number: Arriva 373
- Site Management Organisation: Essex County Council
- Phone: 01708 865628
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: On the Belhus Woods Country Park Map: http://www.visitparks.co.uk/places/belhus-woods-country-park/
Do you have anything to add to this page? Click below to submit your content.