Walk the dog, jog, ride your horse or mountain bike, picnic or play, perhaps just kick back and relax.
With 4km of pathways and connections to Hornchurch Country Park, you can do it all on Ingrebourne Hill.
There’s a great deal to look out for at Ingrebourne Hill. Whether it’s mountain bikes hurtling around the specially built track, spotting distant sights from its viewing point, taking in relaxing views whilst enjoying a picnic beside the lake, watching children playing in the Spitfire Scramble play area, or just observing the wildlife.
8am till Dusk
Features of the park include:
- Site Area: 108.7 acres (44ha)
- Site Type: Public Access Woodland
- Site Users: Open to all
- Path Length: Pedestrians and Cyclists – 4.1km
- Horse Riders – 2.1km
- Car Park: Rainham Road - Dawn to Dusk - Free
- (check www.forestry.gov.uk/thameschase for confirmed car park closing times)
- Children’s Play Area
- Picnic Tables
- Site Leaflet
Nearest Train Station: Rainham
- Site Management Organisation: Forestry Commission
- Site Manager: Community Ranger
- Phone: 01708 642964
- Email: email@example.com
- RM13 8ST
- TQ535 838
Do you have anything to add to this page? Click below to submit your content.