Our shop has a wide variety of items on offer from local businesses, suppliers, craftsmen and craftswomen.
Our range of crafts on currently on display to browse:
- Rod White - Woodwork
- Anne Clarke - Pressed flower pictures and cards
- Stefanie Hayes - Cards
- Ray Stammers - Wildlife Cards
- Tricia Jackson - Handmade cards
- Mike Bowyer - Wooden Crafts
- Hannalise Robinson - Creams/Candles
- Helen Towers - Silver Jewellery
- Keith Gravestock - Fused Glass
- Simon Thomas - Recycled Jewellery
- Alan Hurley - Recycled wood products
The shop's suppliers include:
- Miss Stoneham - Jams and preserves
- Pat Allen - Local Honey
- Swan Books - Local and Natural History and Children's books
- Teas, teapots and mugs
- Children's novelty items
- Lucky dip
- Secondhand Books
Our contributors also change regularly giving a more varied choice. Have a look around the shop and find all sorts of great items for purchase, support the local community and green thinking.
From walking sticks and hats to jams, apple juices and teapots, our shop has a fantastic range of quirky, practical and edible items perfect for that special purchase.
Ask at reception upon visit for further details on providers.
Do you have anything to add to this page? Click below to submit your content.