Warley Gap is a narrow belt of woodland running steeply down from the rear of the Ford Headquarters.
This woodland is dominated in different areas by Oak, Beech and Silver Birch. On the woodland floor you may see remains of pits and banks which were created by old gravel workings.
Accessible at all times
Features of the Park include:
- Site Area: 33acres (13.3 hectares)
- Site Type: Woodland
- Site Users: Public Access
- Path Length: 1.1km (0.3km – Accessible, 0.3km – Rough, 1.2km – Unsurfaced)
- Parking: Dawn to dusk available at Thorndon Country Park – charges apply
- Map: http://www.visitparks.co.uk/media/1017/thorndon-country-park-brentwood-map.pdf
- Nearest Train Station: Brentwood – 1.8km
- Nearest Bus stop: 1.4km
- Bus Number: First Thamesway – 73, 81, 951, 73A, 82
- Site Management Organisation: Brentwood Borough Council
- Phone: 01277 312500
- Email: email@example.com
Grid ref: TQ 593 307
Do you have anything to add to this page? Click below to submit your content.